Make the shift to pumping and transferring
Pumping and fluid-transport efficiencies continue to improve along with the oil and gas industry’s drive to lower production costs. LV Energy has helped shape Western Canadian regulatory development and regulatory modifications for the conveyance of both fresh and engineered/produced water. We work with producers to decrease the number of fluid hauling trucks on the road, minimizing road erosion, fuel consumption and improved safety by using a lay-flat hose and other innovative solutions. To meet the growing needs of our customer we are able to handle any volume of fluid transfer.
Pumping services provide:
- Built-in contingencies to eliminate downtime in frac operations
- Top-end equipment and motors with proven reliability
- Support and installation from our fully-trained and dedicated LV employees
Products & Services
LV Energy is able to provide a wide range of water transfer services to meet your needs — from water sourcing, transport, heating and disposal.
- Onsite frac, speedload or filling operations:
- Flow metering and rate control
- Slip stream operations
- Long line 10” layflat hose (up to 30km ability)
- Primus Overland Piping
- Manifolds and fittings
- Submersible and centrifugal transfer pumps
- Pump system design and technical operation