Storage that grows with you
Water storage systems that do not stand up over time will not support your business’s growth.
The water storage systems offered by LV Energy are designed to meet the demands of your operation’s water storage requirements. We strive to provide industry-leading products for our customers that improve safety, are customizable to your specifications and offer innovative solutions. LV’s above-ground synthetically-lined wall storage systems (AWSS or “ring”) were engineered to be the safest in the market. We partner only with trusted fabricators and deliver important advantages:
- Superior connection-point and engineering strength
- Flexibility in sizing with removable panels to fit any lease
- Floating plate design that reduces sub-surface sloughing risk during thaw or changes in surface location
- Quick installation and de-installation
Products and Features
One of the largest fleets of above-ground water storage in the Western Sediment Basin, we feature:
- 1,849 m3 (11,636 bbls) to 13,000m3 (81,770 bbl) storage volumes
- 11.8-12.2 ft wall heights
- 73 ft to 220 ft diameters fit most locations
- One-piece prefabricated liners that reduce setup and install times
- OSHA certified safety ladders, staircase and fall arrest apparatus
- Steel or aluminium 10” suction “Y”, 4” fill tubes, 4” heating tubes and 6” circulation tubes
- Clampless liner systems reduce the chance of punctures from dropped clamps
LV Energy staff are fully trained on our equipment, ensuring superior efficiency and safety standards for your operation.
Tank Volumes and Panels required per tank.